1. The data contained in the quiz is strictly covered by professional secrecy, and this also applies to all information communicated to the Company / Manager during the quiz.
2. The Company commits to taking all necessary protective measures in order to keep this information secure and notably to prevent their alteration, damage, or their being transmitted to unauthorized persons.
3. The company shall keep all the information collected from the Contestants confidential and shall share the same with the Manager for the purpose of contacting / informing the Participants / Contestants, and their parents / teachers / school. The Company shall ensure that the Contestants are contacted by the Manager or on behalf of the Manager only for the purpose of the present competition.
4. The company shall not share the information so collected with any party, save and except for the purpose of the present Competition. The Contestants by providing the aforesaid sensitive personal information hereby agree that the company shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party and the Manager as required for the purpose of the Competition and hereby agree that they shall not file any claim against the Company for sharing such personal information.
5. All attempts will be made to protect registration data from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, and because of the intricate timelines of the Award / test process, Company may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable.
Intellectual Property Rights and Access to Personal Information
1. As part of Contestants’ contribution to the Competition, the Manager may request Contestant(s) to participate in any online/interactive activity relating to the Competition including without limitation to recordings of webcasts and interviews.
2. The Winner(s) of the Competition agrees that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with the Company and participate in any ONLINE activity and/or campaign (“Promotional Activity”) of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Winner(s). Further, the Winner(s)/Contestant(s) shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever if required by the Company. The Winner(s)/Contestant(s) agrees that the footage of any nature shall vest with the Company, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights worldwide and in perpetuity.
3. Any photographs, videos, etc. submitted to the Company/Managers or recorded by the Managers during the registration or test or the interim preparatory period between the two tests, shall on submission / creation become the property of the Company and shall be available to the Company for use throughout the world in perpetuity. The Contestant(s) shall ensure that the photos or videos submitted by them in any public domain or their performances shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence and/or shall not infringe the rights of a third person. In the event of any violation of the aforementioned, the Contestant(s) shall immediately be disqualified from taking part in the Competition or any further rounds of participation and such Contestant(s) shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
4. Acceptance of these Rules and Regulations by the Participants / Contestants constitutes permission for the Company, its affiliates and the Manager to use the Contestant(s) name, photo and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever.